Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday!


So, I'm not really sure when this picture of me was taken, I must be 5 or 6 in this picture. I was going through all my pictures the other day and this is one of the many I came across. This one photo just reminds me so much of my childhood though; and how I miss the innocents of it, and how as children we don't really worry too much about the "responsible" things "adults" worry about. The biggest issue is what outfit to put on Barbie today.. Oh how I miss being a child...

for more flashback visit Courtney's site!

kathi

4 comments:

  1. Oh! To be a kid again!!
    Your picture captures it perfectly. And I am excited about living Christmas through a child's eyes this year!
    Thanks for the flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo. Childhood is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I remember spending HOURS on my swing set. Thanks for bringing the memory back. Childhood is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of Flashback Friday. Very cool. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete