Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to 2009!!!

Ok So I know it's been almost a month since my last post, but the Holidays were so hectic and I had friends come and visit last weekend! So now, as I sit here watching my last few episodes of the first season of Gray's Anatomy I figured I should at least do a little update. And I know I don't have many people look at my blog, but for the few who do welcome to 2009! I don't have the pictures on my computer yet but when I do, if it's not too far away, maybe I'll get to posting them. Christmas was crazy! The actual day of Christmas was quiet and relaxing with just me, Tim, and Winston. Tim made a nice breakfast of home-made pancakes, then we opened up our gifts, chilled out then had to clean up and get ready for the BIG family event we hosted on friday the day after Christmas, now here are some pictures of that day!!!










So there are just a few pictures to give you a glimps of ourcrazy Christmas!!

And another update!:

Tim and I will be in the Dominican Republic in one week!! We leave Friday and will be there for a week! I cannot wait for this vacation!! It is much needed!! Thats all for today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment