Friday, January 30, 2009

Those Unsecure Feelings....

Yes, they are back...

I go through these stages every once in a while. Since we have moved they have become more recent. I get into this state where I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I get sick and tired of staying in the house. I get frustrated that I spent all this money to go to college and get a degree, "because that's what your supposed to do in order to get a job", and yet still have not been able to get a job in 9 months. I end up not knowing what to do with my time. I would have hobbies, if there were the extra money around to support those hobbies. I feel like I waste my brain away sitting at home, watching t.v., cleaning, watching t.v., cleaning, and one day, every other week, I have the "joy" of getting out of the house to go grocery shopping. I get stuck in this rut and it becomes so overwhelming thinking about all these things that I get depressed. I hate admitting it, I don't want to be this way, but when you are in your house all day, alone for a little over 8 hours, and then finally have someone come home, just to hang out in the house all night again, doing nothing, again, or watching t.v. again, it gets sicking, tiring, boring, lonely (even with the husband home). Having a dog is nice, but he is pretty independent himself. I guess I just don't know what to do. Where to go. How to fix it. I can only stand searching Monster.com for so long. I can only stand looking at hotjobs.com, for song long, and so on.... I really think my brain is turning into mush... that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment