Sunday, May 31, 2009

My First EVER Blog Award!


That's right everyone, I have gotten my first blog award, and I was nominated by Mrs. M!! Thank you so much Mrs. M for this Kreativ Blogger Award! I'm quite excited, but now on to the requirements! I have to name seven things, ( I personally would just like to switch out "things" and use the word "noun"), I love. This should come easy to me, because there is PLENTY of things nouns I love! HA HA!!

MY SEVEN THINGS THAT I LOVE

1. God
2. My Husband
3. Winston, my dog
4. (I think I'm cheating here) My Family!
5. Photography
6. Music
7. Dancing


Well, there are my seven things that I love! Now I suppose it's time for me to choose seven of you to share this award with and To find out the seven things that you all love!

Amanda
Brandy
Courtney
Amanda
Longing for NYC
......

hum, I suppose I don't really know seven of you yet!! ha, all well, I'll stick with five, that should be good! Well I award all of you and now it's up to you, but please don't be pressured to participate! I hope you all enjoy the award!! :)

I will be posting soon as a reply to Mrs. M's latest post, It seem quite interesting and I too have an interesting collecting of music!

Good night all, it's been a busy past two days of painting!!

Kathi

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome...and I agree "nouns" would have been better! I look forward to seeing your music post :)

    ReplyDelete