Thursday, August 13, 2009

And as such...

My life has not changed. I still have nothing new or exciting to write about. I still and the same old person with nothing to wright about.... I have an engagement photo shoot today, as long as the rain holds out, which I hope it does...

Well, on to something else. When I first started this blog was in a philosophy class in college. I loved it. It was probably one of my favorite classes in college. I would come back from class thinking about the discussion we had that day and I would write about my thoughts on it like this post here. I sometimes still think about philosophical questions and many times I don't realize it and therefore, I just don't post about them anymore. I wish I did though. At least I would have something a little more exciting to discuss...

Instead... like any other semi-normal week for me.. all I have to share with you again today is that my hubby is on travel in San Diego. So, I am in NJ staying with his parents. I am doing a photo shoot today and I have to go with my future sister-in-law to get sized for the brides-maids gowns. Then, tomorrow my husband comes home from Cali. Then an engagement party Saturday. Next week we go down to KY to visit some great friends! I'm really looking forward to that trip.

Well, that's about all for today, I didn't want you all to think that I have disappeared. Have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment