Monday, August 03, 2009

Just call me Slacker....

So, the last 2 days I feel like I've just been lazing around and doing nothing. Well, not completely nothing, but it might as well. I'm just in one of those moods... I'm sick of doing house work. (it's a good thing I don't have an actual job I have to show up for!). I think a lot of it has to do with all the painting I've been doing lately. Yes, I have emphasized the word "I've" because my wonderful, amazing husband, does not paint. Sooo, I have been stuck trying to paint this blank canvas of a house that we have been living in for over a year now... and it sucks. I really hate the fact that we don't have the money to just pay someone to come in and paint our house. I just really hope that when it's all done I'll feel a sense of accomplishment and not hate towards my home; like I do at times now.

I just finished folding and putting away two loads of laundry, and there are only two of us. I also did the dishes this morning and I still have another load of dishes to do. I really just feel like staying in my room to watch tv for the rest of the day... but I really don't like tv either... I just find it a comfort when I'm home alone during the day. The problem with that is... I pretty much did that all day after church yesterday. It was such a yucky day yesterday I just stayed up in my room, sat layed in bed, and had a Legaglly Blonde marathon..... I guess that's the problem, once you do it, you just want to keep doing it.... But I do have to admit, I feel terrible for wanting to do this. I really don't want to paint again today, especially after painting ALL day on Saturday. so I don't think I will, but I think I should.... See my delema.. if you can even call that a delema... whatever.... HA

well, that's my rant for today... my other issue... I've been slacking on the photography... i suck.

I hope you all have a much more producitve day then me....

No comments:

Post a Comment