Monday, October 05, 2009
It was so nice for Mrs. M to nominate me for the Honesty Scrap Award!! I actually got it last week, but have been busy running here and there and trying to get things done before vacation in just few short weeks!! Thank you Mrs. M for this award!
The rules of the Honest Scrap Award go like this: List at least 10 honest things about yourself. Then, choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design and link to them, leaving a comment to inform them they have been awarded. Here we go.........
1. I'm unemployed and have been for the last year and a half. Sometimes I miss working, but most of the time, I enjoy sleeping in. :)
2. I like my house to be neat and organized, however, I have no idea how to be neat and organized.
3. I love to cook, but I find a lot of the times, I become lazy when it comes to cooking.
4. I enjoy food shopping. I think the biggest reason for this is because I'm usually stuck in my house all day with no where to go so when that food shopping week comes up, I'm elated to get out of the house!
5. I have this odd fear of children. I'm not really afraid I suppose, it's more like, I'm not sure how to at around them or what to say to them, I still go back and forth on whether or not I want children.
6. I struggled with Anorexia all through high school and was hospitalized my senior year.
7. I had SVT since I was 14 years old or so... But just last year is when they finally caught it when my mother drove my to the ER after years of never having an episode when I would have the heart monitors. SVT is an extra elctrical pathway in your heart where it an cause rapid heart rates, but last November after great dissussion with my cardiologist and electrophysiologist we came to the conlusions that the surgery was the best option. Although I was scared out of my mind, I had it done and am very glad I did. I have been episode free for 9 months now. (I had a few really short episodes for a few months after the procedure.)
8. My parents are dvorced and have been since I was 8.
9. I meet my husband at church.
10. I used to dance, tap and pointe mostly, and I really miss those days.
Now, there are my 10 honest things about me. I don't think I know 7 people I can pass this on to, but I'll try...
All Brianna's Styles
Amanda at Mommy Mandy
Brandy at An American Mom in Germany
Amanda at Garibay Soup
Robynn at Robynn's Ravings
Courtny at Storing Up Treasures
So I was close and found 6 people to pass this award onto. I hope you all enjoy and I cannot wait to learn about you!! :) Have a great day!