Monday, June 21, 2010

We're going through some changes...

Within the last month or so, our life has been going through, what seems like, change. Good change, nothing bad, but still, it's been a little weird. Maybe it's just that we are finally settling into our life here in Maryland. Maybe it's the change of Summer. Maybe it's the fact that I've decided to start to exercise again. I have no idea. But whatever it is, my eyes are starting to feel open for once.

Our house, has started to feel more "homey". Great friends of ours just moved to the area and I'm definitely excited to spend some time with them and catch up. The sun has been out and shinning, (even though it's been super hot and our grass looks like it's dying). Tim's knee has been healing great. We are going on vacation in a week. Maybe these are the reasons for what feels like change.

I really have no idea what it is, but it feels good for once, it feels nice, comfortable. Exciting! And I'll not forget to thank God, for this, for these great feelings. For what He's given to us!

I hope that you all are well, and life is treating good.


No comments:

Post a Comment