Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So, Yes, I've been slacking.

So, dear readers, I apologize. I knew going into this I wouldn't have much to blog about. It doesn't help that I don;t have a life though. Anyway....So in the last few weeks not much in our life has changed. We went out to California for Tim's cousin's wedding and it was wonderful! Here is a picture of their first kiss.



It really was a lovely wedding.


So, what else has been going on. Well, I'm still trying to figure out if I really want to go back to school. It would be a 2 hour drive every Saturday, and the class would be all day. so I would give up my Saturdays from 7am-6:30pm. And all the reading and papers, it just doesn't seem too motivating. I just don't know. But I'm not really worried about it.

I've also started counseling again. I'm not afraid to say it, and I don't care who knows. There isn't any bad going on, so don't worry. It's just for me, for my metal health, and just a few things I would like to work on. I'm actually glad to be going. I think it's good for people to check in every now and then to get a clear new perspective.

Other than that, not much else has been going on. We've rearranged our family room, and I don;t think I like it very much. We've finally gotten that TV for the family room too. I;m looking forward to painting the dinning room and finally getting our dinning room table, hopefully November or sooner.

I hope you all are doing well. Take care!
Much Love and Happiness,

1 comment: