Sunday, September 12, 2010

Things are getting a bit more...

Different. I'm not really sure if that is the word I'm looking for, but it's the only one I could think of. As I sit here, on a Sunday afternoon, in my living room, with my husband, watching football all I can do is get excited for the Fall. See I love fall, and I love all the changes it brings.

It's the beginning of an end. An end of the season, an end to life, and end to summer. But yet, It can also signify the beginning. The beginning of a season, the beginning of life, the beginning of Autumn. I love the cool weather and the colors, the smells and the fact it seems to always bring families together. I love the comfort it brings as well. Sitting by the fire, sweatshirts, big comfy blankets and cozy warm foods.

I hope, with this end and beginning, I can become more faithful. To God, to myself, to blogging and writing. I'm excited to see what comes with this fall, looking forward to all things new and all things old. Looking forward to spending time with family and loving my family.

For some reason, today, I feel content and excited for all changes and all things that remain the same.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment