Well, not much.
I had talked to my IVF coordinator on Monday. My new cycle had finally started over the weekend after the trigger shot I had taken just 2 weeks, (well a little less than that), before. We talked about the opitions again and DH and I had made a decision to go ahead and go in for an ultrasound and blood work to see how things were looking, with the possibility of beginning a new IVF cycle. Well, I went in yesterday for my appointment and things have already started. I've already got one follie growing and my Estrogen levels had begun to rise already. That means things were progressing on their own and for the best chances we need everything to be quiet.
After that appointment I had called DH to let him know. He had a few questions, wanting to know if we could just try on our own or try IUI. After some talking we both came to the conclusion that we should just stick to the plan orginally intended. As much as we would like for things to happen on their own, or even with something less invasive like IUI, we just decided to give it our best chance with IVF. One of the main resons, it's been 6 months since my surgery and The Endo pain is getting worse again every month. I'd really like to be pregnant before having to go in for surgery again. And IVF give us our best chance of that happening.
So, that's where we are at. I'm on birth control now for the month of May to make sure things stop and stay quiet. And I can only hope this month goes by quickly. I'm sure it won't though. I believe that the June group begins June 8th, So I'll be sure to update as things get closer. And I'm sure there be a few post in between.
Have a great Day!