Wednesday, February 04, 2009

What is wrong with some people?

*Warning* this is a rant.

I just don't understand what is wrong with some people. Not everyone understands what it is I am doing trying to find a job. Don't you people think I want to get out of my house. Don't you think I get sick and tired of being by myself. Don't you realize that I have no friends here so it's not like I'm out partying and have people to hang out with all day. I want to work, I want a job. And At times I am trying to understand what God is teaching me right now, why I don't have a job, what I'm supposed to do with my life. Don't you understand that it sucks for me, that I'm depressed enough as it is and I don't need you people telling me what to do or how to find a job or telling me that I'm not trying hard enough.... I've been trying to be patient and it doesn't help when I have people telling me that I'm not doing my best. It hurts. It does, I want to let you all know, I am trying my hardest, I'm on monster EVERY day. Some days, that's all I do. Today alone I must have spent 8 hours job hunting. It's exhausting and disappointing when the day ends and there are no results. To you people who think your jobs are stinky, try being in my shoes, be thankful for your job. That's all. I'm done now.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that helped you feel better. I can't understand why anyone would say that to you. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs~ Darlene

    ReplyDelete