Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life is Boring, as Usual...

Nothing really new has been going on here in our world. Tim is finally home from his travel to Washington State, and we both have been home in MD since last Friday. Since we've been home we have been trying to get our yard prepared and our home cleaned and organized. I've been job hunting, with, still, not much success. But I am sure that God has His timing for the perfect job for me. I did just apply today for another job, and I am hoping to at least get an interview from this one... will you pray with me that it will happen?

I, along with the rest of my family, have been patiently awaiting the arrival of my little niece... although she still isn't due for 3 more weeks. But we are still waiting....

We are also working on picking out some colors to finally paint the inside of our new home!! I cannot wait to do that, plain white walls get tiring to look at...

This weekend Tim and I will be back in NJ and will be joining the rest of the team that we went to Uganda with. We were invited to speak out our short term mission trip there. It will be fun and exciting since we haven't really talked about it in a while. I miss it there, even though we were only there for 2 weeks, it was a wonderful 2 weeks. I really hope that I am able to go back one day... we will see where God leads....

That's about all that has really been going on. I wish I was better at this blogging thing, or should I say, I wish my life was a bit more interesting to blog about... I don't know, either wast, it's all good I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment