Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's been a while!

So, I've noticed that it's been a while since I've posted. I'm not the worlds greatest blogger! haha! Since my last entry, (which wasn't much of an entry), a few things have happened. My beautiful niece turned a year old!



Then Tim had knee surgery to replace his ACL and repair is meniscus. That's been a roller coaster ride! But we are very happy that he was able to have this done and have it done now, instead of needing to wait. (sorry it's a terrible picture, it was taken from my phone).


After that surgery, my brother got married. It was such a beautiful wedding and it was so much fun!!



And that brings us pretty much to today, where my grandmother just had a total knee replacement. So If you could keep her in your prayers! I would greatly appreciate that.

(my grandmother and me on my wedding day)

She's doing well and in recovery now. Looking forward to hearing another update soon, I hope!

Well, that's the update for now. Hope you are doing well.

All the best,

No comments:

Post a Comment