Friday, August 24, 2012

Once again, all cleaned out and ready to go.

Thank you everyone for all your thoughts and well wishes. The Surgery yesterday went well! Only about 30 minutes long, and thankfully, I did not get sick this time for the anesthesia. Also, this surgery was not as invasive as the surgery last year. Last year I did have this done, but I also had a Laproscopy done. This surgery did not include any incisions, thankfully.

The doctor did find a small adhesion, which, I'm not sure if I remember correctly since I was still pretty out of it when he talked to us, but I believe he said it stretched from the back of the uterus to the front right near the opening of the fallopian tube. He was able to remove all of it. And I do remember asking right before he left, just to make sure, if I was all cleaned out and ready to go. He said I was!

Right now, I'm feeling really hopful. I woke up this morning with the thought that this has to be it for us. This time, it's going work. I really hope this feeling is real.

Again, thank you all!

I begin, only one injection right now, on September 2nd.

A little more than one week away before we start again. I'm so ready for this.

2 comments:

  1. I truely wish you the best.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete