Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wordless Wednesday on a Thankful Thursday!

Here's my wordless Wednesday:


And now for my thankful Thursday:

I'm really thankful for a new friendship that has really taken off. I'm so happy that God has put this wonderful woman in my life. She's been such an inspiration, such an encourager, and such a great listener. I'm so glad that our friendship continues to grow. I'm so thankful that I've learned so much so far, and I know I'll only continue to learn from her. She an amazing photographer, mother, and woman of God. She shows so much strength and empowerment; Love and Joy. And yet she is so real and is not afraid to hid. I am thankful to know her and to have her in my life. God is amazing and He always knows who to put in your life when you need them.

Nicole, thank you, for all you have done and will continue to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment