Monday, September 28, 2009

It's another Monday.

So I really wish I had fantastic stories to share with you all. Stories about children, and photography... stories about recipes and organizing ideas... But the truth is, I have nothing. I never do. I just do what I have to do to get through the days. Right now I've got some chili cooking in the crock-pot for dinner, got the recipe from the cook book Fix-it-and-Forget-it. I have a messy house that I need to straighten up. I have a dog that needs to go for a walk. Oh, and some small news. I just got accepted into graduate school. So now, on top of trying to take care of a husband and a home and a dog, I'll have classes to attend, papers to write, books to read... oh joy, what have I gotten myself into. All well, maybe I'll have some things to finally share with you all my lovely readers! I'll be in the Marriage and Family Counseling program. fun times.

Something else that is coming up. My 100th post. I wanted to make it special, something for you my blog friends. What is it you would like to know, or what you'd like me to write about. I;ll leave it up to you all!! :) hope you are having a wonderful day!

oh, and to leave you with something fun! -


No comments:

Post a Comment