Friday, August 10, 2012

Trying hard to keep up.

The only problem with waiting, is that I also run out of things to talk about and discuss here. And I begin to feel bad I can't keep up with updating.

Well, there are some small updates. We got our FET consult scheduled and that will be the same day as the pre-op, August 21st. And the estimated time of the actual trasnfer is scheduled for the first week of October.

I've gotten in contact with the office as well to discuss the RPL blood work that was done in October of last year. I have questions now that I am a lot more informed myself about infertility and my specific case.

Time for me is moving so slowly. I looked yesterday to see how much longer until my surgery and I couldn't believe I had just a little less than 3 weeks to go. It's all so far away still. And that makes me so sad. But, we just need to be patient, Our time will come.

Recently, I've been having good feelings about everything coming up. The surgery and the FET. And that makes me feel better. Tim and I are both also on the same page now about how many to transfer. We both have prayed hard about it and just know that God is helping us and bringing us both the same feelings on that subject. The best thing is, we both feel very comfortable about that decision.

Now, back to the surgery, if you're interested in knowing more about it and what is involved, you can go here to learn more. As we get closer, I'll start sharing more about the protocol for the FET, I'll share the outcome of the Surgery, and all that is involved with a FET. And, thanfully, it's not as involved and intense as a Fresh IVF cycle.

Thanks again!

Days.

1 comment:

  1. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way as you get ready for the surgery! Glad you are feeling good about everything coming up.

    ReplyDelete