Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tomorrow is Surgery Day.

So, some changes have been made since my last update. So I know it's time for a new one.

Well, There was a bit of a mix-up about the orignal scheduled day for my surgery. So, we ended up having to change the day and the RE who will be doing it. Thankfully, I have met with 3 out of the 4 RE's in my office. And, I am certin at some point I will meet the one and only RE I haven't met yet pretty soon. So, Here's what's happeneing.

I had my Pre-op yesterday. Dr. K said that from the looks of the sono pictures, He doesn't expect it to be long. maybe 20-30 minutes. Also, he said that he doesn't expect to find much. He actually believes it's more likely to be left over tissue from the Chemical Pregnancy, more than a polyp or adhesion. Which, could be good news. But we will know tomorrow for sure what the stuff is inside my uterus.

After the Pre-op yesterday we had the FET, (Frozen Embryo Transfer- just to refresh your memory.) consult. Everything is set up and ready. I start the Lupron Sept. 2nd. And right now, The transfer will tentatively take place October 3rd, 4th, or 5th. But this could change. And could take place the following week, or even the week after that.

I recieved my medication in the mail, and I still have two more I need to pick up from my local pharmacy when they are ready.
Here's the stash for the FET, (Thanfully, it's not as much as the freash IVF cycle.):



See, it's not so bad this time around.


Well, that's pretty much all that's been happening since the last update. Only a week and a half to go before the injections start again and only about a month and 2 weeks away from transfer day. Hoping for good results this time around.

And, for a little infertility humor:


Have a good Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you tomorrow!! Will be sending lots of prayers and positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you lots!!! Love the comic :) Isn't this whole process sexy?!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete