Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a go and no go day....

So, today was my second interview for the job I applied for. I think it went well! In fact, I think it went very well!! I'm excited for future possibilities! After my interview this morning, I ran home to go pack up my things and get the dog to head back up, once again, to NJ. It was a nice drive!! Not too terrible. I came up here right after the interview so I could be here to do a photo shoot; well, that was the no go part of today. I never heard back from the couple I was supposed to shoot yesterday or today. So that never happened. But all is good. The day ended with some GREAT sushi and mochi ice cream!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh good luck on the job!!!! Stay positive and imagine yourself working there and the position will be yours ;)

    That's a bummer about the photoshoot :(

    ReplyDelete