Monday, June 22, 2009

My 70th Post!

So this post marks my 70th post!!! I wish I had something extremely exiting to share with you all, and I know I've been totally slacking on posting. My apologizes.

Anyways, We have been busy traveling back and forth from home in MD to home in NJ. It's bee crazy! My days today and tomorrow are packing up quickly! I've already done a ton of errands today and I still have more to do, the we have volleyball tonight, (as long as it doesn't rain; it looks like the weather is a little bipolar today). Tomorrow morning I have my second job interview in MD!!! Crazy!! Then I am driving up to NJ to meet my hubby and I have a week full of photo shoots; which I am utterly psyched about!! Tomorrow, as long as all is still a go, I will be shooting a couples "engagment" photos so they have some to disply at their wedding reception on Friday! Then wed. hopefully all is still a go to shoot 4 little boys, all cousins! then on thurs. I will hopefully be shoot for my cousin and his wife, pictures of their (semi) new baby girl.

So as you can see, it's a pretty busy week, but I'm totally excited about it all!! hope you are doing well!! have a great day!



Todays Challenge: try holding the door open for someone you don't know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment