Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So what did that Sono Show?

Well, I had my Sono done on Friday last week. The ultrasound showed that I have a large band, either a large polyp or scar tissue, that stretched from the top of the uterus to the bottom. So, that means I get to have surgery again. I've scheduled the Surgical Hysteroscopy for August 29th. This menas that there will be no FET, (frozen transfer), until at least October.

There really isn't much more information that I have right now. We really won't know what's going on until after they surgery and the hopefully are able to remove what ever is there.

What ever it is, that could have very well been the reason for the chemical pregnancy. The embryo most likely was unable to recevie the nurtiants and blood supply because of that band being in the way. Hopefully, my RE will be able to remove it all again and we will be able to finally have a successful pregenancy after the FET.

As of right now the schedule looks like this:

(FET consult somewhere before Pre-op)

Aug. 21 - Pre-op

Aug. 29th - Surgery

(Post-op somewhere in here)

Sept. 2nd - I get to start a drug called Lupron to get my body ready for the FET in October.

Mid-October - FET

Once I get a more detailed schedule, I'll share. Also, everything, expect possibly surgery can change all depending on our situation.

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers, and for your strength in standing by us and supporting us.


  1. Gosh, I just can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now. I'm so sorry your journey has gotten this long. Praying for you to have a sweet little one to hold and cherish in the near future.

  2. You are one of the strongest people I know! I've committed to praying for you everyday! Love you.

  3. So sorry to hear about the needed surgery and that you have to wait more for the FET! I'm praying for you- that this all goes well and this is the thing that will help you get your take home baby!!