I don't have much to say about it right now. But, our whole cycle has been cancelled.
I don't have enough follicles for IVF, and I have too many for IUI and TI. So, that's it. There is no trying this month, or next month. It's a waiting game until we can do this again in June. I'll update more when I'm feeling better.